Investigating ME potential, Welcoming Iran
SAVE THE DATE: 20-21st of June 2018. To attend register Now – free of charge using the code: TARRAGONA2018. Register here.
What is PETROCHEMICAL DAY?
A Business Day designed to meet with market experts, storage terminals, customs services, Ports, freight forwarders and petrochemical companies. Join us and learn about ME; what the current geopolitical situation with Iran implies for Spanish investments, importation, exportation and shipping flows.
DAY 1: Wednesday 20th of June
ME & IRAN: MARKET ANALYSIS
12:45 Bus Transfer from AC Hotel to workshop site: EL SEMINARI Carrer de Sant Pau, 4 – Tarragona
13:00 REGISTRATION: Find your accreditation at the registration desk – please come with a business card to make the registration easier.
13:15 NETWORKING LUNCH: a light lunch will be provided before the workshop
13:45 WELCOME from Port Authority & Chemical Cluster ChemMed
- Welcome from the President of Tarragona Port Authority – President of Chemical Cluster ChemMed
- Josep ANDREU I FIGUERAS
14:00 KEYNOTE ADDRESS from Aresbank
- Not only the historical ties but the current forces of globalization support our focus and Specialization.
- Salvador Planas Bacardit – Director – Aresbank, S.A. Barcelona branch
14:30 MARKET INFORMATION: ME & IRANIAN PETROCHEMICAL SECTOR RAISING
- The Iranian market nowadays: motor of the ME region, full of opportunities.
- Aman Amanpour – President – AmanpourConsult
- The storage market in ME: new capacities in the region focus on Iran.
- Sammy Six – Senior Oil Market Analyst – S&P Global Platts
15:30 COFFEE BREAK
16:15 BUSINESS PARTNERS’: Making your relationship easiest
- Plenty of opportunities the ME is now more accessible using a local delegation
- Jaume Estruch – ACCIO’s Partner in Iran
- What kinds of programs do exist in order to finance my research and development project with Iran?
- José Manuel Durán Cuevas, North Africa and ME delegate, CDTI
17:30 RELATIONSHIP WITH IRAN
- Task Force Iran: The existing links between EU and Iran, historic and current relationship.
18:15 SPEED NETWORKING: 15 minutes to learn about attendees’ interest and business
18:30 Choose between the two activities or manage your agenda to make it both!
- B TO B – REUNION
Organize your 15’ BtoB meetings with attendees of your choice. The list of attendees with contacts’ information will be provided before the event in order to let you time to schedule your meetings
- HISTORIC SITE VISIT – GUIDE TOUR
Join the 15’ tour to learn more about the Seminari into the first Roman City.
19:15 NETWORKING DRINKS RECEPTION: Gently offer by the Chemical Cluster ChemMed. Enjoy the end of the day talking with your peers around drinks.
Opening speech by Juan Pedro DIAZ, Manager of the Business Chemical Association of Tarragona (AEQT) and ChemMed’s Board Member.
20:15 End of DAY 1: you can enjoy the city and return walking to the hotel (± 20 min) or use the bus transfer.
DAY 2: Thursday 21st of June
HOW TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH IRAN
8:45 Bus Transfer from AC Hotel to workshop site: EL SEMINARI Carrer de Sant Pau, 4 – Tarragona
9:00 MORNING NETWORKING COFFEE
9:15 ACTORS’ PERSPECTIVES
- Do we need an intermediate company to make business with Iranian companies? How does it work?
- Petrochemical Company’s success story – making business with Iran from Tarragona is possible.
- Mohammad Ali Vadikheil – CEO – Phoenix Vision Consultant Group
- Focus on logistic, how is organized the market at the moment, which terminal may I use, which Iranian Ports?
- Sahar Noie, Iran & Middle East sales, LeoProex
- How trading companies work with Iranian commodities and which entities may I use for it?
- Sanaz Dadfar, Partner and Commercial Director, Tulip Petroleum
11:00 COFFEE BREAK
11:45 EXPERTS PANEL
- How to establish new relationship with Iranian companies.
- Governmental issues in business: how create a public-private partnership
- Trading and financial issue: the sanction still influencing the market, how bypass the restriction.
12:15 ROUND TABLES
- Round table nº1: How start making business with Iranian clients / suppliers – customs, intermediates and regulation to take into account before starting.
- Round table nº2: The markets rising in Iran, which business could be set up at the moment, in the future and how find the right relationship.
12:50 Event closing remarks
13:00 End of the Workshop: You can use the bus transfer provided to reach the airport / train station or return to the AC Hotel.
Venue: EL SEMINARI Carrer de Sant Pau, 4 – Tarragona
Please note that the event is free of charge to attend but registration is required. Please be sure to secure your place and register before june 16th.
For more information visit the official website : here and quote TARRAGONA18.